Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Amanita Design

In Oxford we played Samorost 1 and 2 quite a lot. I loved the small stories we made from the scenes and Lauge´s questions and excitement over the game.
Amanita Design has done it again, we have now played Machinarium since our computer arrived, we were so lucky that Amanita Design released right around when we landed, it is perfect with a new game when settling in a new country. We talk about this little guy in Machinarium almost every day and Lauge tells some fantastic stories about the setup, refers to the story and (of course) ask questions about it.

Another game that has been a lot on table lately is memory game, I´m pretty sure that Lauge will soon win a game. Lauge then thinks I will throw the cards like the guy in Machinarium. He might be right if Janus wins, but I guess I will just be very proud when Lauge tips both of us over.

No comments: